Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's out for summer

Sartorially, I'm not particularly adventurous. There are things I know will work, and I just stick to them with religious fervor. And by stick to, I mean I look the same everyday.

Here's my foolproof summer uniform.


The wardrobe:
  • A lightweight blazer is absolutely necessary for coolish nights (when dining or drinking al fresco)
  • A slew of easy, crisp white shirts almost makes a guy look more put together
  • Henleys are just like any t-shirt out there, except sexier
  • Horizontal stripes are classic details that telegraph the balmy atmosphere of the season
  • Who wears shorty shorts (no one needs to full length pants. I don't care what those dumb clubs say)?
  • Chucks are essential to mindless kickin' around

No comments:

Post a Comment