Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Put on my blue suede shoes...



As I said in the post below, I will be taking greater care in showcasing my collection of footwear -- a collection I cherish with alien devotion.

My first is, strangely enough, a pair I rarely wear, because I don't want to destroy the awesome baby blue suede. They're Lambertson Truex, and I bought them at Bloomingdale's a few years ago (for dirt cheap). The friend I was shopping with couldn't get his head around why I would want baby blue shoes, but why not? I think they're awesome and perfectly encapsulate my sartorial point of view. Everything about them is pretty subdued - - the classic silhouette and the soft pastel. But I think they still add an unexpected touch. Plus, they are incredibly comfortable. Comfort is not usually a factor in my shoe-buying excursions, but it has to be noted how wonderful these are to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment