Friday, August 13, 2010

Color perfect

New York Fashion Week is going to start in about three weeks. Of course menswear have already been set in motion with the European shows, and while we'll still see a few top men's designers in NY, I think I've already found my favorite collection for next season.

How can Jil Sander be so absolutely flawless? The collection was breathtaking -- silhouettes were at once masculine and sleek, proportions were flattering, colors were bright but not garish and prints were vivid and awe-inspiring. The collection gave us everything we should want to wear. And I do. I do really want to wear everything in it.

Here's some imagery (from GQ.com):


 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts. strumpfhosen

    ReplyDelete